Latest UpdatesSchedule an appointment
For those RSL LifeCare homes which have visitor booking times enabled the current NSW & ACT Health restrictions to apply. Visitors cannot enter a RAC facility if:
- They have been told by any health authority (e.g., ACT Health or NSW Health) that they need to quarantine or isolate.
- They feel unwell and have any symptoms of COVID-19 and have tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test.
- In the last 14 days, they have been to an overseas country unless they have returned a negative PCR test 7 days or later after arrival in NSW (NSW only rule)
- They have been overseas in the past 14 days (ACT only rule)
All visitors to our RAC facilities in NSW & the ACT must abide by the following rules:
- Always wear a surgical mask while on RSL LifeCare premises.
- Abide by the social distancing rules of 1 person per 1.5 square meters*
- All visitors aged 12 years and over to an aged care facility must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before their visit unless they can provide a COVID-19 medical contraindication certificate, or the visit is for end of life.
- Children under the age of 12 are permitted to enter an aged care facility in the company of a fully vaccinated adult
Aged Care residents leaving the home to attend small family gatherings must follow the current Public Health Orders and not go into an area that is currently under a stay-at-home Order.
Please note that all staff and essential visitors/contractors must always wear a face mask in a residential aged care facility.
More information on how we assess risks and what this means can be found here.
We appreciate the situation is challenging and appreciate the ongoing support of our residents and families.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise