To book your appointment, please use the link below to schedule your booking:
Following the latest decision by NSW Health to extend COVID-19 health protocols in the Greater Sydney and Hunter and Upper Hunter regions, and in line with RSL LifeCare risk management protocols, we are limiting visitors to all our aged care homes across NSW and the ACT.
For our homes in Greater Sydney including Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour these restrictions will be in place until further notice. For our homes in the Hunter and Upper Hunter regions these restrictions will be in place until midnight Thursday 12 August. The measures are:
- Visitation to the Residential Aged Care facilities in these regions is restricted to all visitors except those performing essential caring duties with prior approval from the Residential Manager.
- RSL LifeCare will cancel existing bookings to these sites.
- All staff and essential visitors/contractors must always wear a face mask in a residential aged care facility.
For our homes in regional NSW and the ACT, these measures are:
- All staff and visitors must always wear a surgical mask.
- Only two visitors per resident per day; these may be different visitors each day.
- Visits to be conducted in the resident’s room, ensuring the four sqm rule is always applied.
- Visitors should always observe the physical distancing of 1.5 square metres.
- Check-in is required.
Visitors from any current hotspot areas are not permitted to any of our homes. As per current NSW Health guidelines, we will need to continue to exclude staff and visitors who have visited a known ‘hotspot’ site since 21 June or show any COVID-19 symptoms.
We strongly encourage you to check if your suburb or town falls within these areas before visiting. This information is available here: https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates.
This includes a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and within their self-isolation period OR who live in a household with a person identified as a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19.
More information on how we assess these risks and what this means can be found here.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise