You can help make a positive difference to:
- The lives of the thousands of residents that RSL LifeCare supports across NSW and the ACT and help us add life to years, and years to life;
- assist younger veterans of modern conflicts who have become homeless by supporting the Homes for Heroes program.
RSL LifeCare serves disadvantaged veterans and the general community by assisting them in our aged care homes, in retirement living or in their homes.
Our Homes for Heroes program provides younger veterans who have become homeless an accommodation first solution with wrap around support services to assist a healthy transition back into civilian life.
How can I help?
There are many ways you can provide support to residents of RSL LifeCare and Homes for Heroes.
You can make a real difference.
RSL LifeCare and Homes for Heroes appreciates your support. Every gift, regardless of size, is important and can make a difference. THANK YOU!
Donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.
How to Donate:
- Phone: Call our fundraising team to make a credit card payment: 02 8978 4856
- Paper: To donate at your local facility, by email, mail or fax, download our donation form and return it to the address, email or fax number below.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Donations, RSL LifeCare, PO Box 56, Narrabeen, NSW 2101
- Fax: 02 9982 6604
Ways to Support:
- One off gift
- Regular Giving – Choose to set up a fortnightly, monthly or quarterly donation.
- Workplace Giving – A regular pre-tax payroll deduction is an easy and convenient way to give.
- Give in memory or in lieu of flowers
- Donating in tribute of a loved one is a unique and lasting way to remember and honour them.
- Include a gift in your Will :Leaving a Gift in your Will (of any size) is an extraordinary act of generosity and a way to make a significant difference, helping us provide the best possible care to those we serve.
- For more information click here
Raising awareness of and funds for RSL LifeCare or Homes for Heroes is an empowering and fun way for you to get involved and make a real difference in the lives of those we serve.
Whether you’d like to take part in an existing event, enter a marathon or fun run, create your own challenge or maybe you have your own idea, it’s easy to get started.
Our fundraising team can help you every step of the way. You can fundraise as an individual, or as part of a group such as work, school or with friends.
We have prepared Fundraising Guidelines to assist you in getting started.
Please take the time to read them and if you have any questions please contact us.
Before you start fundraising you will need to apply for and receive from us the written authorisation to fundraise on our behalf.
To register your fundraiser please complete the Application to Fundraise.
If you think your fundraising activity will raise more than $10,000 please complete the Application to fundraise more than $10,000′.
Contact us on 02 8978 4856 or email
- LEAVE A GIFT IN YOUR WILL
Leaving a Gift in your Will (of any size) is an extraordinary act of generosity and a way to make a significant difference, helping to provide the best possible care to those we serve.
Thinking of leaving a gift in your will to RSL LifeCare and Homes for Heroes!
If you’re already thinking about your personal legacy, and the possibility of including RSL LifeCare and/or Homes for Heroes in your Will, we can’t thank you enough for considering us.
Naturally, looking after your family and friends comes first. All we ask is that after remembering them, you consider leaving a gift in your Will to RSL LifeCare or Homes for Heroes.
How to include a gift in your Will There are a few different ways you can include a gift in your Will. We strongly recommend you discuss your Gift in your Will with your family, so that they are aware of your wishes, and a solicitor prior to finalising your Will.
Wording to include a gift in your Will to RSL LifeCare and Homes for Heroes Your solicitor or Trustee will assist with the correct wording for a Gift to RSL LifeCare and the following is a guide: ‘I give to RSL LIFECARE LIMITED (ACN 000 048 957) of 4 Colooli Rd, Narrabeen NSW 2101 _____________________ (state your Gift here) for its general purposes or (state a specific location or purpose that you would like it directed to).’
It is important that your Gift in your Will is worded correctly, and it is recommended that you seek advice from a solicitor that is experienced in the area.
For more information please download our ‘Making a Gift in your Will’ information pack.
Find out how you can help today.Contact RSL LifeCare
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise