Workplace & Corporate Support
Do something great for your business and for those that RSL LifeCare serve and together we can enrich veterans & seniors lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities.
Partnerships make a significant contribution to our ability to deliver services and make our facilities and services available to veterans and seniors. There are many ways that your organisation can get involved.
Donations in lieu of Christmas cards/gifts
- Donate to RSL LifeCare instead of sending Christmas cards and gifts. Send an e-card advising clients and suppliers that they are supporting RSL LifeCare and Homes for Heroes.
Payroll / Workplace-Giving – an easy way for your staff to donate
- Inspire your employees to donate to RSL LifeCare – and enjoy immediate tax deductions through a workplace giving program.
Workplace fundraising activities – fun activities for a cause
- A great way to provide your workplace with a team building opportunity and raise staff morale. Hold a fundraising ANZAC Day morning tea or ANZAC Biscuit cook off with funds raised donated to RSL LifeCare.
- Find out how to fundraise here
Workplace matched-giving, double the impact of fundraising
- More and more workplaces are matching the fundraising efforts of their employees as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
- Ask your Human Resources or CSR team about their process.
In Kind Support
- You can support RSL LifeCare in ways other than financial, such as through staff fundraising, volunteering, or donating products and services.
- Donating your products, services or time is an easy way to provide RSL LifeCare with valuable assistance.
- Support RSL LifeCare for the long term as corporate partner. We are seeking corporates that align with our brand and values to partner with, to support long term programs and initiatives.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise