The Returned & Services League
War Veterans Village (Narrabeen) RSL Sub-Branch
“Continuing in the ANZAC Spirit”
Address: 4 Colooli Road, RSL ANZAC Village, Narrabeen NSW 2101
Telephone: (02) 8978 4266
Mailing Address: PO Box 56, Narrabeen NSW 2101
Office Location: Ground Floor, Gallipoli Building
Office Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am – 12pm.
President & Chaplain: Bob Durbin
Telephone: (02) 8978 4380 – 0458 005 280
Secretary / Treasurer: Horst Kuessner
Telephone: (02) 9981 4266 – 0419 699 920
Veterans Centre Sydney Northern Beaches
Level 4, Dee Why RSL Club
Telephone: (02) 9454 4015
Held on the second Thursday in the month (February to December) at 09:30am in the Montgomery Theatre, Endeavour Drive (off Colooli Road), RSL ANZAC Village.
Sub-Branch “DISPATCHES” (Newsletter)
Please read our monthly newsletter with all the information about upcoming events and news from the Sub-Branch.
Role and Objective
To serve the interests of its members, veterans, the ex-service community and members of the Australian Defence Force, the RSL executes its role by effectively implementing the following objectives which are in accord with the League’s Mission Statement:
- Advocacy and Representation
- Assistance to all veterans and ex-service men and women regardless of their membership in the League
- Commemoration and Remembrance
- Participation in employment Programs for veterans, ex-service members and their dependants
- Commitment to democratic principles and practices
- Provision of a means for members to enjoy camaraderie and mateship
- Provision of effective and efficient management of RSL assets and resources for the benefit of its members and serving members of the ADF
- Act as an effective lobby group to Government and its departments
- Provision of moral and active support for the ADF
- Provision of a respected and meaningful voice within the community and Australian society
- Promotion of loyalty and pride which the League has for the Nation, its people, the Crown and the Flag
NSW State Branch
The RSL NSW State Branch was formed in 1917 and currently has 40,780 members in 352 sub-Branches throughout NSW. The State Headquarters is located at ANZAC House, 245 Castlereagh Street, Sydney.
To provide for the well-being, care, compensation and commemoration of serving and ex-serving Defence Force Personnel and their dependants and promote Government and Community awareness of the need for a stable and progressive Australia.
For more information visit rslnsw.org.au