Board of Directors
The RSL LifeCare Board
Mark DicksonChairman CDir, FIoD, FAICD, MBA, BE (Hons)
- A Non-Executive Director with particular interests and expertise in leadership and governance in a global context
- Former Chairman of the Board of the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA
- Former Australian Army officer serving in a range of operational and staff appointments including with the US Army and UN
CSC BEng, MSc, GAICD
- Career of 27 years in the Australian Regular Army with operational service in the Middle East
- CEO Legacy 8 years
- Government and Not-for-Profit Advisory roles including Prime Ministers Advisory Council for Ex-Service matters.
- Over 30 years in tertiary, primary and community health and disability and aged care sectors
- Diverse clinical experience as a former RN and midwife in Australia, Denmark, Persian Gulf and UK
- 15 years corporate multinational healthcare experience
- Executive leadership experience transforming business.
B.FinAdmin, MTax,FCA, CTA, GAICD
- Over 25 years experience in professional practice with a particular focus on aged care, health industries and not-for-profit organisations
- Founding Director of PrideLiving Group, a specialist consultancy to the aged and disability sectors
- Former Partner RSM Australia.
BBus(Accounting), FCPA, JP, GAICD
- Over 15 years experience in senior accounting, leadership and management roles
- Previous Deputy CEO in Primary Health Care and Executive at Agency for Clinical Innovations, NSW Health (ACI)
- Non executive director Sydney North Primary Health Network (SNPHN).
Dr Catherine (Cathy) BaldingPhD, FCHSM, MHA, GAICD
- Over 25 years experience in health service management, and quality and clinical governance practice, policy and research across the community, acute and aged care sectors.
- Specialist quality and clinical governance consultant, trainer and author.
- An Adjunct Professor in Health Service Management at La Trobe University.
- A past accreditation assessor for the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards.
Trevor RobertsonMA, MBA, Grad Dip Applied Science, Diploma Maritime Studies, GAICD
- Over 25 years senior executive experience in Government and ASX listed companies with experience in major projects, project finance, contracting, facility maintenance, growth, mergers & acquisitions, corporate governance and risk.
- A special interest in equality and improving the quality of life for veterans and those less fortunate in our community.
- A former RAN officer with extensive operational and command experience in submarines.
- NED Anti-Discrimination NSW, Council Member Wesley College Sydney University.
- Former NED Sydney Ports Corporation, Yarra Trams and Chairman Sydney Pilots Service.
RSL LifeCare Board Charter
The Board Charter (Charter) explains the duties and responsibilities of the directors of RSL LifeCare Limited, assists Directors in understanding their role, Board processes and key relationships. Click below to read the full Charter.View
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise