Board of Directors
The RSL LifeCare Board
Sangeeta Venkatesan, Interim Board ChairB.COM, ACA
- Experienced Board Member with over 25 years of operating and investing experience in the financial services and technology industries, including co-founding an award-winning superannuation fund.
- Chairman, FairVine Super
- Investment Director, EG Funds
- Chairman, Novatti IBoA (subsidiary of the ASX listed Novatti Group)
- President, Women in Banking and Finance (WIBF)
- Non-executive Director, RSL LifeCare (RSLLC)
- Non-executive Director, CancerAid
- Advisory Board Member, Risk Australia
Dr Catherine (Cathy) BaldingPhD, FCHSM, MHA, GAICD
- Over 25 years’ experience in health service management, quality and clinical governance practice and policy and research across the community, acute and aged care sectors.
- Specialist quality and clinical governance consultant, trainer and author.
- Past accreditation assessor for the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards and Director of the Victorian Quality Council.
- Member of the Commonwealth Aged Care Sector Quality Reference Group.
- Adjunct Professor at La Trobe University and James Cook Universities.
BBus(Accounting), FCPA, JP, GAICD
- Over 20 years' experience in senior accounting, leadership and management roles.
- Career included Interim CEO at Arthritis NSW, Director Corporate Services at Agency for Clinical Innovation (NSW Health), Deputy CEO at Sydney North Shore and Beaches Medicare Local, and Chief Accountant at Lexmark International (ANZ).
- Non-executive director Sydney North Primary Health Network (SNPHN).
- Non-executive director Australian Consumers Association (CHOICE).
CSC BEng, MSc, GAICD
- Career of 27 years in the Australian Regular Army with operational service in the Middle East.
- CEO Legacy 8 years.
- Government and Not-for-Profit Advisory roles including Prime Ministers Advisory Council for Ex-Service matters and member of the National Aged Care Advisory Council.
- Over 30 years in tertiary, primary and community health and disability and aged care sectors.
- Diverse clinical experience as a former RN and midwife in Australia, Denmark, Persian Gulf and UK.
- 15 years corporate multinational healthcare experience.
- Executive leadership experience transforming business.
David MannLLB, Masters of Finance & Accounting, MBA (Insead), GAICD
- Strong background in international expansion, corporate finance, technology, M&A and investor relations, and in providing counsel to business leaders, Government Ministers, industry bodies and trade organisations.
- CEO Good2Give
- Managing Partner, Harrow Advisory.
- Board Member, Tour De Cure Australia.
- Board Member, The Consortium Clemenger Pty Ltd.
RSL LifeCare Board Charter
The Board Charter (Charter) explains the duties and responsibilities of the directors of RSL LifeCare Limited, assists Directors in understanding their role, Board processes and key relationships. Click below to read the full Charter.View
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise