Finance Business Support Lead – Microsoft Dynamics 365
Located at RSL Life Care’s stunning St Leonards HQ – flexi-working available
Permanent Finance Systems Support role – critical to implementing and supporting Dynamics 365
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Finance Business Support Lead, you’ll be working on the implementation of and ongoing business-as-usual (BAU) support of our new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations modules.
We have already gone live with our first release and you will focus on BAU support to business users, to ensure incidents and requests are managed and resolved, while concurrently supporting the project team in their implementation of Dynamics 365’s.
- Resolve support requests, and where necessary escalate and play the conduit between the Finance and IT and/or Vendor Support and Development teams.
- Participate as required in the continued roll-out of further Finance applications’ functionalities across the group.
- Design and document the ‘As Is and To Be’ business process maps where necessary.
- Be the conduit between Finance and development teams as well as being an escalation point for Finance to help resolve application issues.
- Test allocated systems’ developments/fixes, prior to delivering to customers.
- Develop and maintain end-user support documentation and knowledge articles, delivering training when required.
We need you to have to succeed:
- Demonstrable and strong experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations modules, working in a business support role.
- Have experience or keen to learn about new systems that will come onboard (e.g., eCase and AlayaCare).
- Prior experience in coordinating Finance systems’ IT requirements and working with external vendors to implement systems, system changes and enhancements.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical and influencing skills, with the ability to drive and lead performance.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- A Finance team and environment that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and residents.
- An organisation that strives to make a genuine impact to our clients and residents, our people and the community.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, their spouses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise