- Opportunity located at Ada Cottage, Kandos
- Casual shifts – flexible roster
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
RSL LifeCare has just appointed a new Facility Manger with excellent experience who is looking for Carers to work at 19 beds Aged care facility in Kandos, NSW 2848. This role is being offered on a casual basis on a flexible roster
If you don’t have a Cert III, we can support you to get one!
You must have
- A fabulous caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for older and/or vulnerable individuals
- Experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential aged care setting/group home and/or in the community
- Certificate III or higher in Individual support/ Disability support/Mental health or relevant
- Australian work rights
- NDIS Workers Screening Check (or willing to obtain one)
We offer you
A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise