The team at Nowra Jonathan Rogers GC House 2541 NSW, are looking for an Administration Officer on a part-time basis. The focus of this role will be managing the day-to-day administration functions of the home, being first point on contact on the phones and at reception for families, residents and the wider team.
- Mondays & Tuesdays: 6 hours per day
– We are flexible on what hours you choose to work; this will suit a school parent, or someone looking to work around school hours/ top up their weekly income with 12 hours per week.
– This role will also be required to cover annual leave, or potential sick leave from time to time.
Day to day duties
- Making appointments
- Covering reception duties with high volume in bound calls
- Diary management
- Contractor management
- Petty cash handling
- Scanning and filing duties
- Liaising with the maintenance team for day to day tasks
An administrative all rounder with excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask will thrive in this role. You would also need
- Demonstrated experience as an Administration Officer in Aged Care/Disability Support/Community services or a similar organisation
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Managing a reception area including high volume calls
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, relatives and all members of the care team
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise