RSL LifeCare At Home can arrange access to a whole range of items to assist with your independence and care needs. Selecting carefully to meet your needs is important, and we can assist in your decision making. Depending on your requirements these items may form part of your service or homecare package.
Mobility, Assistance and Equipment
- Support and mobility aids such as walkers, shower chairs, motorised equipment, transfer and lifting equipment
- Beds – a wide variety of traditional and specialised mattress overlays, pressure cushions, mats, heel and limb protectors
- Respiratory equipment such as oxygen, equipment and supplies
- Nutrition – everyday supplements and specialised nutrition products and equipment such as enteral feeds, pumps, thickened feeds and hydration solutions
- Skin care products – traditional and specialised products if skin is particularly fragile or you require specially recommended products which can be hard to find
- Personal care – disposable and washable pads, pants, all-in-ones, catheters, leg bags, urinals and other continence aids
- Wound care – traditional and advanced wound care products as your clinician recommends and which can sometimes be specialised and hard to find
Hiring equipment is possible for short, medium or long term use and your RSL LifeCare At Home Manager is pleased to discuss this with you as another option.
Coming up with solutions to make sure you get to the shops, socialising, appointments and medical transport, or simply a special occasion, is something we can plan with you. It is often a matter of knowing what’s available in your local area. Let us advise you of services in your local environs as we keep abreast of what’s happening locally, enabling you to choose what works best for you and provides the best value for money.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise