Are you looking to get away from the hustle bustle of the city and work in the picturesque location of Kandos? Kandos is a beautiful town in Regional NSW, near the wine town of Mudgee, and a 2 hour drive from Dubbo.
You would be working with a team of compassionate and driven individuals who provide care and support to 17 elderly residents at Ada Cottage Kandos.
About you – This role is perfectly suited for an AHPRA Registered Nurse who has verifiable experience in caring for the elderly/individuals with a disability
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Willing to work a rotating roster of mornign, afternoon as well as night duties
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Up to date vaccinations – Flu and COVID
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise