Property & Asset Management Coordinator
Working at our stunning Sydney HQ – flexi-working supported
Permanent Property Asset Management role – critical to our property assets
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Property & Asset Management Coordinator, you’ll play the key role in providing a high standard of property and asset management support to the Property Services team. This will involve mentoring, leading and providing escalation support to a small team of Property & Asset Management Administrators.
You’ll also be involved in:
- Managing the Property and Asset Management Information System, including quality control of all information entered.
- Providing training and support for all System users,
- Regular reporting to executive and line managers regarding the system and monthly reports for Actual vs budget of each asset management plan.
- Liaise with the software supplier and IT, to ensure the system remains operational and is upgraded as required
- Administer the corporate contractor and supplier compliance system.
- Assist with the preparation, tendering, award and administration of property and asset management related contracts and supply agreements.
We need you to have to succeed:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar Property and Asset management role.
- IT literacy skills and the ability to administer corporate property and asset management information systems.
- Competent user of Microsoft Excel and SharePoint.
- Knowledge and experience in contractor management and compliance would be desirable.
- Experience within the Aged Care industry, though not essential, would be advantageous.
- Australian work rights, a valid driving licence and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check.
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- An organisation that will support you in your personal and professional development.
- The opportunity to work with a Property team that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and our residents.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, their spouses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise