We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
Here at RSL LifeCare we are passionate and enthusiastic in fulfilling our purpose to enrich veterans and seniors lives and to create connected, supportive and vibrant communities.
Our clients are genuinely at the heart of everything we do! Together we strive to empower our clients by providing choice and flexible quality services to meet their unique individual needs, enabling independence and inspiring them to achieve their goals, hopes and dreams.
You would proudly be joining an organisation with over 100 years of rich history in enriching veterans and seniors lives. You will be part of an authentic team that truly cares and you will naturally live and breathe the RSL LifeCare values as these are also your personal values and who you are;
- Respectful & Collaborative: You are respectful to others and instinctively collaborate in the best interest of clients, families, and the community.
- Passionate & Imaginative: You are passionate about enriching lives and enjoy thinking outside the box (and inspiring our client’s imagination).
- Courageous & Responsible: You pride yourself on always being responsible and are brave in speaking up when required to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Your new role:
As a valued member of the well respected LifeCare at Home team, you will be:
- Providing nursing services to support client’s individual needs in both their home and community.
- Delivering a variety of services to meet our client’s unique circumstances and needs ranging from entry level through to complex health needs.
- Monitoring and communicating on the client’s well being and reporting on their progress .
- Ensuring that all services are provided in a caring and respectful way in accordance with RSL LifeCare’s policy and procedures and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services.
- Not-for-profit salary packaging
- Well supported and will receive training and education
- Mobile phone allowance
- You will receive a uniform and all PPE
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Experience working as an Enrolled Nurse
- AHPRA Registration
- Excellent clinical skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends
- Ability to work efficiently and independently as a key team member
- Computer literacy
- Proof of Covid vaccination status
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise