RSL Lifecare Dubbo, are looking for a dedicated Cleaner to join our Retirement Living team based at Horizons Retirement Village.
- This is a 3 day per week part time role
- Mondays/ Wednesdays/ Fridays: 9am to 2pm
The position is available for a competent person to clean common areas of the retirement village as per the schedule and as required. Duties include vacuuming, dusting, cobb webbing, wash room hygiene, replenishing paper stock as required and stock control.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have experience in cleaning; aged care cleaning experience desirable but not necessary
- Be residents focussed; always friendly and happy to be here
- Follow the Occupational Health and Safety Policy within the organisation a by maintaining a safe and clean environment for residents, staff and visitors
- Adhere to all organisational policy and procedures
- Have a positive outlook and enjoy working co-operatively in a team
- Want to make a difference and contribute to the wellbeing of others
- Up to date Vaccinations; Flu and Covid
You will be providing a helping hand with daily cleaning to ensure the facility that is our residents home, are looking its very best.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise