Care Service Employee
- Work at newest aged care home in Newcastle
- Rostered ongoing work
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
RSL LifeCare is looking for aged care workers our 60 bedded aged care home – Peter Badcoe House in Newcastle. The role is to work in and support elderly residents one on one support with daily activities and wellbeing.
You get a chance to maximise your take home pay with tax benefits working for a not-for-profit while advancing your career in the aged care industry with ongoing training and development.
About you –
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Verifiable experience in caring for the elderly and/or vulnerable individuals in a residential/ group home setting and/or community
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar (or willing to work towards one)
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise