Aged Care Worker
- Opportunity to work at our aged care home in Yass NSW (a quick 50 minute drive from Canberra)
- Ongoing rostered work with electronic timesheets
- Competitive hourly rate – eligible for ‘not for profit’ tax benefits
RSL LifeCare is looking for aged care workers our 82 bedded aged care home – Thomas Eccles Gardens in Yass, NSW(a quick drive from Canberra) The role is being offered with ongoing work on a rotating roster and competitive hourly rates.
Reporting to the Residential Manager, you get the chance to work with a renowned aged care provider and advance your career in industry.
About you –
- A genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for the elderly in the community
- Certificate III in Individual support or similar (or willing to work towards a certification)
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise