Property & Asset Management Coordinator
About RSL LifeCare
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Our vision is one of “Continuing in the ANZAC spirit” by developing supportive, dynamic retirement living communities and providing award-winning, innovative and personalised care for our clients and residents. We are passionate about supporting our residents and clients to live fulfilling lives and enable their sense of wellbeing and independence.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Property & Asset Management Coordinator reporting to the General Manager, Asset Management situated in St Leonards, Sydney.
The position will have a key role in developing, implementing and administering the property and asset management information systems, corporate contracts, contractor management, property lease and tenant management, and general support as part of the property team.
The ideal candidate for this role would be an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic person with a passion for the provision of high-quality services/support to a vibrant and growing organisation.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a similar or related role
- Demonstrated computer skills and ability to administer corporate property and asset management information systems
- Sound knowledge of planned and preventative maintenance processes
- Self-starter and ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to perform detailed work accurately
- Ability and desire to work in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written expression and competent with Microsoft Work/Excel
Desirable selection criteria for the role includes:
- Knowledge and experience in property lease management
- Knowledge and experience in contractor management and compliance
- Knowledge and experience in developing, tendering, award and administration of property and asset management corporate contracts
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Full time position
- Flexible working arrangements
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now”. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria for the role to the General Manager Asset Management
Applications close: COB Monday 6 July 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise