HCP Coordinator | PPT | Ballina
About the role
We have experienced considerable growth and it is now time to add to our team. With a large client base already established, you will work closely with our existing Home Care Coordinator to oversee a portfolio of clients, develop and manage care plans, as well as create services and supports which are unique to individual to each. You will liaise with a range of allied health professionals in developing holistic care plans and supports, as well as build collaborate relationships with clients, carers and families. Administratively, you will be responsible for a range of tasks such as drafting budgets, monitoring financial transactions, undertaking home visits and reviews, actioning changes in care, undertaking general marketing, as well as working with staff to deliver exceptional services.
You will have current/previous experience in a similar role, working as a trusted advisor to facilitate services and supports for those seeking at home services. Your natural ability to establish long-term relationships and build strong networks will be well regarded, as you will be a key conduit for many clients/carers and families seeking support. Technology will be a breeze for you as you are already well versed in a number of CRM systems and handle working in office and remote setting with ease. Being well organised is part of your DNA, as juggling multiple hats and priorities is your normal and something you thrive on!
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of client centred, community-based care service delivery and associated quality standards
- Experience working with and adhering to budgets
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, and calendar management software
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to liaise with and promote our services to external providers
- Current Influenza Vaccination Certificate
- Current drivers’ license with own fully insured vehicle
- Ability to work additional days and hours as required
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
- Training and development, and career progression
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights/ visa.
Applications close 4th September 2020
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise