Help with DVA claims
Navigating the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) claims process can be confusing and stressful. RSL DefenceCare’s team of specialist claims advisors can help guide you through the process and work with you to get the best possible outcome.
It’s a reality that military service can result in injury or the onset of a medical condition. These can be physical or mental injuries.
If you don’t know where to start or you just need a bit of advice on completing your application, we’re able to provide independent professional advice.
Make an Appointment
All our services are free of charge. To make an appointment please complete the enquiry form below or call us on (02) 8088 0388.
How we help
We can help you complete your application and submit the correct forms. If you’re just looking for a bit of advice, we can help with that too.
We take a personal approach to every person’s case. One of our trained staff will offer information and advice on the process of making a claim, as well as the government legislation that covers veterans’ compensation.
Our highly trained team can:
- Talk to you about the details related to your claims
- Put together all the evidence you have to support your claims
- Make sure you have all the correct supporting documents
- Help you complete and lodge your paperwork
- Liaise with DVA about your claim
- Help you to understand the claims process as it progresses
- Keep in touch with you throughout the process to provide updates and reassurance.
While the process can be daunting, we’ve worked with clients who have found financial independence by having claims accepted. Reaching out for help with DVA claims can help reduce the stress and anxiety of managing them alone. Knowing that someone has your back can provide comfort and a sense of empowerment.
How to Find Us
We currently provide Face-to-face appointments for DVA claims at:
- ANZAC House in Sydney CBD – Every Monday
- Holsworthy Barracks – Every Tuesday
- HMAS Kuttabul – Every Tuesday
- RAAF Base Richmond – Every Thursday
- Lone Pine Barracks Singleton – Every second Thursday
- RAAF Base Williamtown – Every Tuesday
We also offer assistance with DVA claims via phone and video conference, so no matter where you are in the state, we can provide the same professional service.
Fill out the form below to get in touch.
Get in contact and get the help you need
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise