To book your appointment, please use the link below to schedule your booking:
Please note, with the recent reduction in person-to-person COVID-19 cases across NSW / ACT, we have determined that it is now safe to open all our Residential Aged Care Homes to visitors.
There will still be some restrictions including:
- Temperature checking
- Screening via Health Declaration Forms prior to entry
- Social distancing
- No flu vaccination, no entry, and
- You must book in before you visit
But… the good news is:
- All our Residential Aged Care Homes are now open to visitors,
- Our visitor guidelines are aligned to the Public Health Order, and
- Visiting time limits have been extended.
The online booking system will start reflecting these changes from next Monday 29th June 2020 onwards.
We will continue conducting our daily Risk Assessments to ensure the continued safety of our residents and staff. The cautious relaxation of our restrictions assumes that the number of COVID-19 cases in NSW and the ACT continue to remain low. If this trend begins to change, we will be forced to reintroduce our stronger restrictions.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise