Workforce Rostering Co-ordinator – HomeCare
RSL Lifecare has been around since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Carers to enrich our residents’ lives.
Your new role
As a valued member of the well-respected RSL LifeCare at Home team, you will be providing Rostering and Administration services to support client’s and carers in Western Sydney and South West Sydney area. You will be a key team member helping to deliver a variety of services to meet our client’s unique circumstances and needs ranging from entry level through to complex health needs.
The ideal candidate is a highly organised individual with experience using a rostering system and comes with exceptional administration and problems-solving skills. Prior experience in Aged Care or Home Care environment is beneficial.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience as an Administrator
- Experience with rostering will be highly regarded
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Highly organised and ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Demonstrate and appreciation and acceptance of different backgrounds and beliefs.
- A competitive salary commensurate with your skills and experience;
- Industry leading salary packaging opportunities;
- Opportunity to Work from Home 2-3 days per/week
- Training and ongoing support;
- Autonomy in the role where you have the ability to make your mark;
- A rewarding and challenging career
- Support and guidance from senior management
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
As part of the application process you will be required to undergo a National Criminal History Check and must hold valid Australian work rights / visa.
To apply, please select “Apply Now“. Please include your resume and covering letter addressing the selection criteria.
Please note: Due to high number of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise