Work as a Nurse at Byron Bay!
Would you like to work nursing shifts in the iconic coastal communities of Northern NSW?
We have an opportunity for you to work and live, with subsidised rent, in these relaxed & beautiful locations!
- 3-6-month contract with guaranteed work of up to 60 hours a fortnight
- Heavily subsidised accommodation for the duration of your contract
- Opportunity to extend contract or go permanent with us
- Not for profit tax benefits to maximise take home pay
- Retail discounts with our NFP benefits provider Maxxia
- AHPRA Registered Nurse with experience in aged care/Acute care or relevant department
- A fabulous/genuine caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy for older people Verifiable experience in working in a hospital/acute care or similar environment
- Australian work rights
- Willingness to undergo a police check
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise