Wellbeing and Lifestyle Assistant
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity to work in our Lifestyle team at Ballina?
We are looking for a Wellbeing and Lifestyle Assistant (Also known as Recreational Activities Officer) to work at our 120 bed Residential Aged Care home to assist with the planning, implementation, and evaluation of activities and lifestyle programs.
You will have the opportunity to join this amazing team and the residents.
Perfect for a student or someone looking to work on weekends!
- A fantastic outlook on life with a fun personality!
- Experience working in Lifestyle/Recreational Activities teams in Aged care/Disability/Community services desirable
- Cert IV in Leisure and Health or working towards one
- A sound understanding of aged care and the principles guiding this sector
- General computer skills
- Australian work rights
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise