Veteran Employment Program Coordinator
RSL LifeCare is a leading not-for-profit organisation focused on enriching the lives of veterans and seniors. Established in 1911, we are driven by our vision to create proud communities, living their best lives. We are dedicated to helping all individuals under our care thrive, every day.
We are currently looking for a Veteran Employment Program Coordinator to join our team. This role includes establishing and implementing processes to inform and assist employer partners, overseeing the delivery of the RSL Employment Program for NSW. In this position, you will leverage your expertise to develop innovative systems, elevating the client experience for external partners and generating additional opportunities for the Veteran Community.
- Collaborate with the Employment and Wellbeing Service Manager for operational planning, governance, and maintaining high standards in client relations, engagement, risk management, and quality.
- Develop effective professional relationships, internally and externally, facilitating client referrals and ensuring positive client journeys for veterans and their spouses.
- Contribute to operational planning and governance, emphasising compliance and service delivery to achieve organisational outcomes.
Who are you:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role or community engagement.
- NSW Travel required 1 – 2 times per month.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Community Development, or related field (Preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and possess a self-driven attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; NSW Open Drivers Licence.
- History of project coordination preferred.
- Initiative, accountability, attention to detail, and problem-solving aptitude.
- In-depth understanding of the Defence, ESO, and veteran communities (Preferred).
Join RSL LifeCare because:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Not for Profit Salary Packaging ($15,900 tax free), Novated Lease, Meal & Beverage Benefit ($2,650 tax free)
- Annual leave loading of 17.5%
- An additional day off on the 27th December
- Flexibility within a hybrid working environment
- Team building and wellbeing days
- Volunteering opportunities
Application Close Date: 1/12/2023
Kate Staddon-Smith | Talent Acquisition Specialist | 0492 331 962
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel and their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise