Talent Acquisition Specialist
We’re proud to make a difference and so can you!
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll work with our Residential Aged Care (RAC) team to provide end-to end recruitment support to our Aged Care facilities, across a focused geographical portfolio in NSW/ACT.
This role will see you manage a diverse spread of role types which contribute significantly to the wellbeing, comfort and happiness of our senior residents and be the brand champion for positive candidate experience and stakeholder management.
Collaborating with the People and Culture and L&D teams, with regular touch points with Hiring Leaders, Regional Manager, and external stakeholders such as educational institutions, employment providers, your day-to-day activities will involve reviewing and screening a high volume of candidates for suitability and managing compliance and contractual offer processes for successful candidates.
What does it mean to work for RSL LifeCare?
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging.
- A Talent Acquisition team and environment that is genuinely passionate, supportive, and collaborative with each other and the wider organisation.
- An environment that encourages innovative and cutting-edge sourcing strategies, become a champion of change.
- The opportunity to be involved in “Passion Projects” that develop your skillset and career.
- An organisation that strives to make a genuine impact to our clients and residents, our people, and the community.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- Modern state of the art office in St Leonards with a great view of the city
- We offer great flexibility to blend working from home as well as from the office
We are not looking for a prescriptive list of requirements, however, you will need a few things to be successful in this role:
- Demonstrable experience of operating as an end-to-end Talent Specialist, ideally in a similar industry or organisation
- Ability and agility to work in a dynamic, and fast paced hiring landscape.
- A natural flair for building exceptional relationships with stakeholders and candidates.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working with Workday, or similar HRIS or ATS, would be desirable but not essential.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise