Talent Acquisition Specialist
Located at RSL Life Care’s stunning St Leonards HQ – flexi-working available
Permanent Talent Acquisition Specialist – your work will impact lives and communities
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll work as a business partner to our varied business areas, managing the end-to end recruitment process across a focused geographical portfolio in NSW/ ACT.
You’ll use our fantastic new Workday system, to manage a diverse spread of role types that all significantly contribute to the wellbeing, comfort and happiness of our people and customers. This is a Talent opportunity where the outcomes of your work are tangible daily and rewarding on a deeply meaningful level, rarely seen outside of the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert for best practice hiring behaviours, across your stakeholder group of hiring managers.
- Review and assess direct applications for suitability and provide a shortlist to the Hiring manager.
- Build Talent Pools and develop pro-active sourcing techniques to attract passive candidates for harder to fill roles.
- Provide interview, assessment and selection advice to Managers, to guide them in making the best hiring choices for our organisation and culture.
- Manage the verbal and contractual offer process, as well as instigating pre-employment checks and due diligence.
- Get involved in Talent and HR projects, as required to help you develop your wider skillset.
We need you to have to succeed:
- Demonstrable experience of operating as an end-to-end Talent Specialist, ideally in a similar industry or organisation.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever changing hiring landscape.
- Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management abilities.
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent communication style.
- Experience of working with Workday or similar HRIS, would be extremely advantageous but not essential.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- A Talent Acquisition team and environment that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and residents.
- An environment that encourages innovative and cutting-edge sourcing strategies, become a champion of change.
- The opportunity to be involved in “Passion Projects” that develop your skillset and career.
- An organisation that strives to make a genuine impact to our clients and residents, our people and the community.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, their spouses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise