Talent Acquisition Resourcer – Fixed Contract
Located at RSL Life Care’s stunning HQ – flexi-working supported
Fixed Term Contract Talent Acquisition Resourcer – your work will impact lives and communities
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our Talent Acquisition Resourcer on an initial Fixed Term Contract, you will support our team of Talent Acquisition Specialists, in proactively assessing people who will enrich veterans and seniors’ lives. The focus you bring to this role, will allow us to hire the right people fast, who reflect our values and passion for caring.
Our Talent Acquisition team is passionate about making a tangible difference, to the welfare of those in our care and so we live and breathe our values. As a Not-for-Profit organisation, where caring is at the centre of everything we do, there’s a real sense of altruism surrounding our work.
- Spend the majority of your time, speaking to candidates about purposeful opportunities at RSL LifeCare.
- Pro-active sourcing & screening of candidates through various recruitment tools.
- Use our Workday HRIS system to support our team manage the overall recruitment lifecycle.
- Arrange interviews via online conferencing and face-to-face in our offices and facilities.
We need you to have to succeed:
- Experience in an administration or HR/ recruitment support role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Microsoft Office skills and high attention to detail.
- Australian work rights and a willingness to submit a National Crime Check application
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging, plus $2600 meal entertainment card annually.
- A Talent Acquisition team and environment that is genuinely passionate, supportive and collaborative with each other, our people and residents.
- An organisation that strives to make a genuine impact to our clients and residents, our people and the community.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- Reward, recognition and flexible working arrangements.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values; Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, their spouses and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise