Student Nurse – New Grad 2023
RSL LifeCare Thirlmere currently have open positions for Nursing students and Newly Graduated Registered Nurses looking to start or progress their career in the Aged Care industry.
We have now opened applications for our January 2023 intake!
Our Graduate Registered Nurse program, starting in 2023, is a 12-month Registered Nurse Graduate Programme, designed to assist you with your transition into the clinical workforce.
This is an opportunity to kick start your career in aged care. We will provide you guidance from the get-go through mentorship, professional development, and work experience. The aim of this program is to ensure all students receive essential support to enter and successfully work in the aged care sector and transition into career pathways into nursing such as
What is in it for you
- Opportunities for secure employment and career pathways across Residential Aged Care homes
- Learning experiences by working in a dynamic, challenging, and person-centred environment
- Exposure to diverse types of care including (but not limited to): High/Acute Care, Palliative Care, Dementia Specific Care, Wound Care, and Community Care
- Structured education and professional development
- Support networks including Workplace Mentoring
- Accommodation if/ when working away from home
To be eligible for the program you would need
- Be actively enrolled in an undergraduate Nursing programme OR newly graduated
- Up to date Vaccinations; Covid & Flu
- Passion for a career in the Aged Care Sector
- Australian working rights
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise