Senior Maintenance & Support Attendant – RMVCG
We are looking for a full-time Maintenance Officer for our maintenance team to work at our Ron Middleton VC Gardens in North Richmond.
This role will be to support and manage the team with labouring duties associated with general maintenance activities, to ensure the aged care home is always looking and operating at its very best.
- Work to established best practise and maintain homes to the highest standard
- Working in a Busy team environment with no day the same
- Working alongside contractors where relevant, ensuring all work carried out to compliance requirements
- Carrying out General maintenance and repairs; this may include patching & painting, replacing globes and all aspects of basic building maintenance
- Ensuring all paperwork, documentation and system processes are adhered to
- Previous experience in a maintenance role, aged care preferable but not necessary
- Liaising with contractors including providing access, organising repairs, and supervising when necessary
- Test tag qualifications and or willingness to obtain.
- First Aid Certificate or willing to obtain this desirable
- A current NSW driver’s license
- Computer skills
- Ability to interact with the elderly residents on a day to day basis
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise