Retirement Village Manager – Northern Rivers
RSL LifeCare are looking for a Village Manager with the right attitude and personality who will keep the spirits of our residents high, with a purpose to create a connected, supportive and vibrant community.
In the role of Village Manager, with tremendous support and training from one of our regions current Village Managers, you will initially be involved in the management of the day to day operations across 2 villages in Ballina and Suffolk Park.
This is a part time role; 25 hours per week
Monday to Friday: 9am to 2pm
You will be highly responsive towards the needs of our residents, communicate with genuine care and develop and build positive relationships with residents and other business stakeholders.
Desirable Qualities of Candidate
- Previous management experience in a service environment such as a retirement village, property services, hospitality, community and/or aged care.
- Strong people management, customer service and interpersonal skills
- High level of demonstrated business and commercial acumen
- Asset and Facilities Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional and caring disposition
- Has excellent communication skills conflict resolution skills with experience in resolving complaints.
- Achieve results through efficient use of resources and commitment to quality outcomes.
- Ability to work collaboratively and value contributions
- Think and solve problems through analysis and practical solutions
- Manage time and organise priorities effectively
- Strong computer skills preferably with knowledge/experience with databases and the development of reports.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements e.g. Retirement Villages Legislation
- License and Own transport
- Up to date vaccinations; Flu and Covid
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise