Registered Nurse Western Sydney
As a valued member of the well respected RSL LifeCare at HomeCare team, you will be providing nursing services to support client’s individual needs in both their home and community. You will take pride in delivering an exceptional service with a person-centred approach.
You will have:
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- A caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Prior experience caring for the elderly
- As you will be travelling between sites and from client-to-client homes throughout your shifts, you will require access to a car, hold a current Australian driver’s licence and have a safe driving record
- Permanent part-time and casual hours available
- Eligible for not-for-profit salary packaging ($15,900 living exp & $2500 meal entertainment tax free funds)
- Well supported and will receive training and education
- Mobile phone allowance
- You will receive a uniform and all PPE
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise