Registered Nurse – Night Shift
RSL Lifecare Narrabeen are looking for a Night Duty Registered Nurse to join our team at our flagship facility – ANZAC Village Kokoda Village, Narrabeen.
Weekly Shift Schedule
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays Night Duty: 9:30pm to 7:30am
- Opportunity to pick up extra shifts based on your availability
This facility of 60+ residents has an around-the-clock presence and influence of Registered Nurses and Care Attendants, with an extremely supportive and forward thinking Care Manager and Facility Manager.
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Verifiable experience in supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals in a residential or community setting
- Computer literacy
- Genuine empathy for the elderly
- Up to date Vaccinations; Covid & Flu
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise