Registered Nurse Home Care
Your new role
As a valued member of the well respected LifeCare at Home team, you will be providing nursing services to support clients’ individual needs in both their home and community in the Northern Beaches suburbs. You will take pride in delivering an exceptional service with a person-centred approach.
You will have:
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- A caring nature with demonstrated tolerance, patience and empathy with older people
- Prior experience caring for the elderly
- As you will be travelling between sites and from client-to-client homes throughout your shifts, you will require access to a car, hold a current Australian driver’s licence and have a safe driving record
- Up to date with COVID-19 vaccination
- Weekend availability highly encouraged
- Casual hours available along with Permanent rosters
- Eligible for not-for-profit salary packaging ($15,900 living expense & $2500 meal entertainment tax free funds)
- Well supported and will receive training and education
- Mobile phone or phone allowance
- You will receive a uniform and all PPE
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
We are genuine. We are authentic. We enrich people’s lives in the home and the community.
Here at RSL LifeCare we are passionate and enthusiastic in fulfilling our purpose to enrich veterans and seniors lives and to create connected, supportive and vibrant communities.
Our clients are genuinely at the heart of everything we do. Together we strive to empower our clients by providing choice and flexible quality services to meet their unique individual needs, enabling independence and inspiring them to achieve their goals, hopes and dreams.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise