Registered Nurse – Condobolin
- Higher Wages, Tax Benefits, Sponsorships and lots more!
- Ongoing Rostered Work, electronic timesheets and fortnightly pay
- Salary packaging opportunities up to $31,800 per year
- Career progression and secondment opportunities!
Supercharge Your Career at RSL LifeCare: Higher Wages, Tax Benefits, Limitless Opportunities!
RSL LifeCare Williams Beech Gardens, Condobolin is looking a Registered Nurse to work at our 50 bed aged care home in Condobolin. This role will see you supporting our elderly residents with activities of daily living, mobility support and person centred care to help them live their best life.
On offer are shifts through the week to cover Mornings, Afternoons and Nights on a rostered basis – make use of the penalty rates if you are keen on picking up weekend work OR strike the perfect work life balance by picking up a combination of shifts.
As a Registered Nurse at RSL LifeCare, you will play a pivotal role in delivering high-quality person-centered care, enabling our goal of creating proud communities living their best lives
What are we looking for:
- Current AHPRA registration with verifiable experience working with the elderly or vulnerable individuals in a group home or community setting
- Be committed to Clinical Excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to adapt to changing demands and work under pressure
- Australian work rights (talk to us about sponsorships)
- Willing to undergo NDIS Workers Screening check
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise