Registered Nurse – Casual
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Casual Registered Nurse to join our team at Sir Leslie Morshead Manor – RSL LifeCare, Lyneham ACT.
We have Casual hours available to cover up to 38 hours per week, Monday to Sunday:
Shift times are:
- 6:30am till 2:00pm
- 2:00pm till 10:00pm
- 9:45pm till 7:00am
Provide clinical supervision and be responsible for coordinating the delivery of safe, effective and individualised care to our residents, to help them lead an active and meaningful life in keeping with the RSL Life Care values.
- Develop and implement care plans for all residents through comprehensive and individual assessments
- Advocate for our residents, their families and carers to enable choice and decision making that supports independence and quality of life.
- Supervise, manage, and monitor the standard of care delivered to the residents, ensuring person-centered care approach
- Support the team by sharing knowledge, providing mentoring and clinical supervision
- Knowledge and awareness of the Aged Care Quality Standards
- APHRA registration as Registered Nurse
- Previous experience in the aged care sector is desirable
- Excellent clinical knowledge, assessment skills and sound knowledge of practices
- NCC Police Check
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise a multidisciplinary team of workers
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise