- Higher Wages, Tax Benefits, Sponsorship, and Limitless Opportunities!
- Popular choice if you are looking to live and work in Regional NSW!
- Salary packaging opportunities up to $31,800 per year
- Relocation Assistance
Are you passionate Registered Nurse with a calling to provide exceptional care and support the elderly? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you! We are hiring for our 61 bed aged care home in Narrandera – Teloca House. Your new workplace is a short drive of 30 minutes from Leeton and 1 hour from Griffith.
As a Registered Nurse at RSL LifeCare, your benefits include above award pay, Not-for-profit tax benefits, rostered work with shift loadings, sponsorship opportunities and more. We can also assist with relocation to Narrandera – please ask!
You have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our residents while advancing your career in a profit-for-purpose organisation.
What are we looking for:
- Current AHPRA registration with verifiable experience working with the elderly or vulnerable individuals in a group home or community setting
- Be committed to Clinical Excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to adapt to changing demands and work under pressure
- Australian work rights (talk to us about sponsorships)
- Willing to undergo National Police check OR NDIS Workers Screening check (for NDIS homes)
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise