Are you passionate Registered Nurse with a calling to provide exceptional care and support the elderly? If so, we have an incredible opportunity for you! We are hiring for our 120 bed aged care home in Ballina – Florence Price Gardens.
What’s in it for you:
- Access to a relocation assistance package of a maximum of up to AUD 6,000 – reimbursable upon commencement
- Visa Sponsorships
- Competitive pay rates, with the new pay hike of 15% plus the 5.7% boost
- 17.5% Leave loading on Annual leave – extra $$ when you take paid leave
- Opportunity to package up to $15,900 per year to maximise take home pay and earn tax benefits
- Ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the organization
- Work-life balance and flexibility to work rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Penalty rates for Weekends and public holidays and In charge allowance of up to $40/shift for Night shifts
You have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our residents while advancing your career in a profit-for-purpose organisation.
What are we looking for:
- Current AHPRA registration with verifiable experience working with the elderly or vulnerable individuals in a group home or community setting (new Grads are welcome to apply)
- Be committed to Clinical Excellence
- Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to adapt to changing demands and work under pressure
- Australian work rights (talk to us about sponsorships)
- NDIS Workers Screening check
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise