- Work for a renowned not-for-profit aged care provider in Kandos
- Permanent or casual positions available, flexible shifts
- Salary packaging to maximise pay
RSL LifeCare has just appointed a new Facility Manger with excellent experience who is looking for Registered Nurses to work at our aged care home in Kandos. This aged care home is a living community for elderly residents who require medical/ rehabilitative and restorative care.
About you – This role is perfectly suited for an AHPRA Registered Nurse who has verifiable experience in caring and supporting the elderly in a aged care home and/or in the community
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Verifiable experience in supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals in a residential or community setting
- Computer literacy
- Genuine empathy for the elderly
- NDIS check or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise