- Registered Nurse shifts to work at beautiful aged care home in Thirlmere
- Ongoing rostered work and competitive hourly rates
- Not for profit tax benefits for upto $15,900 per year
RSL LifeCare is looking for a Registered Nurse for our 62 bedded aged care home in Thirlmere to pick up ongoing shifts through the week.
You would be working with a team of compassionate and driven individuals in a state of art home – Agris Hutrof House – providing high quality of medical/rehabilitative care, restorative care and dementia care to our residents whilst enhancing their well-being
About you – This role is perfectly suited for an AHPRA Registered Nurse who has verifiable experience in caring and supporting the elderly in a aged care home and/or in the community
You will also need:
- Availability for shifts through the week
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Australian work rights
- NDIS Workers Screening check or willing to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise