RSL Lifecare ACT, are looking for Registered Nurses to join our team based at our 4 x facilities in Curtin, Lyneham, Kaleen & Page.
We have Casual, Part Time and Full Time opportunities available, Monday to Friday, depending on your availability.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing direct Nursing Support & Care, while enhancing the well-being of our residents. You will take pride in delivering an exceptional, and person-centered approach.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoys caring for the elderly.
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willing to obtain (you can convert your Working with Vulnerable People check to NDIS check)
- Current Flu & COVID Vaccination
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise