RSL LifeCare is looking for a Registered Nurse to work at our 82 bed aged care home in Yass NSW to provide medical/ rehabilitative and restorative care to our elderly residents.
What’s on offer –
- Visa sponsorship for the right candidate
- Ongoing rostered work shifts through the week to cover Mornings, Afternoons and Nights
- The chance to work with a not-for-profit provider and one of the best clinical teams in the region
- You can package upto $15,900 per year from your salary to maximise take home pay
- Staff discounts at select retail outlets through Maxxia
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Verifiable experience in supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals in a residential or community setting
- Computer literacy
- NDIS Workers Screening check (or willing to obtain)
- Flu & COVID vaccination or willingness to obtain
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise