If you’re looking for a vibrant and caring new retirement community, Lara in Dungog would like to welcome you! We looking for an Experienced Registered Nurse to enhance the well-bring of 60+ Residents!
- We have Casual & Part Time positions available
- Morning/ Afternoon Shifts; depending on your availability
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for caring for our residents and ensuring their needs are met on a daily basis in a 60+ bed residential Aged Care Home.
- 12+ months of experience working as an RN in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration with no restrictions
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Willing to get or has a current Flu & COVID Vaccination
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise