We regularly have opportunities for dedicated Registered Nurses in our various locations across ACT and NSW, both rural/ regionally and in central Sydney and Canberra.
Details of our locations can be found our website https://rsllifecare.org.au/.
We invite suitable candidates to express an interest to be considered as vacancies arise.
The pay rate for this role will range from $35.10 (1st Year RN) up to to $44.48 (5th year +) per hour dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidates would be individuals with a genuine caring and compassionate nature who enjoy caring for the elderly, have strong communication and team work skills, energy, empathy and a willingness to learn.
The essential selection criteria for the role includes:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Availability to work various shifts
- Experience in caring for the aged within a residential or home care setting
- Working knowledge of quality systems as they relate to the provision of nursing services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in English
- Ability to communicate effectively with consumers and all members of the care team
- Computer literacy
- Effective time management skills and flexibility to respond to changing priorities or tasks
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team and provide direction
- Appreciation and acceptance of people from different backgrounds and beliefs
- Up to date vaccinations; Covid and Flu
- A supportive environment committed to providing excellent care and services to our residents and clients
- Salary packaging opportunities as a not for profit organisation
- The opportunity to join an organisation that strives to make a genuine positive difference for our clients and residents, our people and our community
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes) and personal home care throughout NSW and the ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for profit organisation which began as a haven for war veterans and today is open to all Australians.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise