- Rare opportunity to work as a Registered Nurse in our Teloca House Facility in Narrandera
- Ongoing support from established leadership and learning and development opportunities
- NFP benefits
RSL LifeCare is looking for a Registered Nurse to work at our 61 bedded aged care home in Regional NSW; Teloca House- Narrandera. This aged care home is a living community for elderly residents who require medical/ rehabilitative and restorative care.
Ideally you will have:
- Current Nurse Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Verifiable experience in supporting elderly and vulnerable individuals in a residential or community setting
- Computer literacy
- Genuine empathy for the elderly
- Current Flu & COVID Vaccination
On offer is a Permanent, Full-time role and the chance to work for a leading Not-for-Profit aged care provider, while furthering your career and skills with continued professional development backed by our robust learning systems.
Check out your new workplace at:
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents’ lives, then apply now.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise