Regional Manager | Aged Care – ACT & South NSW Region
Aged Care Senior Leadership role overseeing ACT and Southern NSW
Permanent Regional Manager role at a leading Aged Care Not-for-Profit
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging – up to $15,900 a year
As our new Regional Manager in Residential Aged Care (RAC) focusing on ACT and Southern NSW region (4 homes in the ACT plus Yass, Tura Beach & Merimbula), you’ll be responsible for the overall direction, service and business outcomes of this RAC geographical portfolio. The position encompasses both strategic and operational elements and ensures all facilities within the region provide the highest quality resident-centred care.
- Develop and manage the annual budget in conjunction with leadership, to achieve or
exceed business objectives.
- Develop and manage high performing teams through leadership, role-modelling, objective setting with a clear participative communication process.
- Oversee the operational management of designated regional facilities through effective supervision and support to Facility Managers to meet high standards of care and service.
- Actively support and promote a culture of continuous improvement, managing risks, KPI performance and achieving the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Drive a customer service culture where our customers are central to everything that we do.
- Working with the Finance, ACFI and Clinical Governance teams ensure all payments statements are in line with expected income, and that any returns or documentation is submitted in required timeframes and to expected quality.
We need you to have:
- Significant and demonstrable senior management experience in a Health Care or
Aged Care setting and sound experience in financial management and performance.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the management of and compliance with legislative requirements including the Aged Care Act 1997, Aged Care Standards and Accreditation and ACFI.
- Highly developed leadership and influence skills in order to implement changes and gain buy in from staff at all levels.
- Proven ability to foster high quality relationships with managers and staff, working in partnership with service delivery teams to achieve organisational objectives.
- Well-developed people management skills including the ability to lead and resolve performance management issues in a timely manner..
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring managers and key personnel
We can offer you:
- Competitive remuneration and eligible for $15,900 not-for-profit salary packaging.
- Career development and progression opportunities across all areas of RSL LifeCare
- You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive team.
- Reward and recognition.
- Flexible working arrangements available.
RSL LifeCare is a leader in senior living and veteran services, providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes (nursing homes), personal home care and support to veterans and their families, throughout NSW and ACT. Proudly serving Australia for over 100 years, RSL LifeCare is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation.
We enrich veterans and seniors’ lives and create connected, supportive and vibrant communities. We are seeking like-minded individuals who support our values: Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous and Responsible.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise