Quality Coordinator (AN-ACC)
- Perfect opportunity for a Registered Nurse looking for a role in Quality
- Permanent opportunity based in Port Macquarie
- Not-for-profit tax benefits – Package up to $15,900 of your base salary to maximise take home pay
Arthur Blackburn Gardens in Port Macquarie is currently hiring for a Registered Nurse for a blended role of a Coordinator looking after Quality and AN-ACC to work at and support our elderly residents at this 80 bed aged care home in Port Macquarie.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA and experience in quality management in aged care
- Skills in change management and cultural change processes and an ability to analyse and think critically
- Strong ability to identify and implement areas for improvement initiatives to increase compliance levels and client satisfaction
- The ability to plan and deliver communications that are impactful and persuasive with the intended audience
Your duties and responsible will include:
- Supporting the Residential Manager and multidisciplinary team to identify and analyse data on identified indicators and areas of risk.
- Review processes and documentation, and conduct audits, to identify gaps or trends and then implement staff education and continuous quality improvement initiatives in consultation with the manager and in line with best practice guidelines, organisational policies, and relevant legislation
- Be able to identify AN-ACC rates in correspondence to resident care needs
- Ensure assessments, care strategies and ongoing documentation to provide the evidence to support AN-ACC funding and track funding for each AN-ACC resident
- Provide advice and support to Residential Aged Care staff around funding evidence requirements, work along the teams assisting in the resident assessment process
- Great salary+ NFP salary packaging- $15,900 tax free plus $2650 meal & entertainment
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities across RSL LifeCare Facilities
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise