- Rare opportunity to be part of our Quality team at Narrandera
- Permanent part time position
- Not-for-profit tax benefits – Package up to $15,900 of your base salary to maximise take home pay
Teloca House in Narrandera (Murrumbidgee District) is currently hiring for a Registered Nurse/Enrolled Nurse for a Quality Coordinator to work at and support our elderly residents at this 61 bed aged care home in Narrandera ( one hour drive from Griffith)
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as an RN or EEN and experience in quality management in aged care
- Skills in change management and cultural change processes and an ability to analyse and think critically
- Strong ability to identify and implement areas for improvement initiatives to increase compliance levels and client satisfaction
- The ability to plan and deliver communications that are impactful and persuasive with the intended audience
Your duties and responsible will include:
- Supporting the Residential Manager and multidisciplinary team to identify and analyse data on identified indicators and areas of risk.
- Review processes and documentation, and conduct audits, to identify gaps or trends and then implement staff education and continuous quality improvement initiatives in consultation with the manager and in line with best practice guidelines, organisational policies, and relevant legislation
- Provide advice and support to Residential Aged Care staff around Aged Care Quality Standards requirements, work along the teams assisting in the resident assessment process
- Great salary+ NFP salary packaging- $15,900 tax free plus $2650 meal & entertainment
- Career Development & Progression Opportunities across RSL LifeCare Facilities
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development.
Our commitment to diversity:
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise