In continuing to provide innovative and personalised care for our residents, an excellent opportunity has come available for a Quality Coordinator to join our management team in ACT.
- Full Time or Part Time avaliable
- Monday to Friday – Full time 38 hours per week or Part Time 4 days per week
- 7:30am /8:00am/ 8:30am till 3:30pm/4:00pm/4:30pm
- Flexibility with hours if needed, to discuss in the interview process
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to step up and into a Quality role at our 140+ bed residential home.
This role would suit a registered nurse looking to move into the Quality and Education space!
- Supporting the Residential Manager and multidisciplinary team to identify and analyse data on identified indicators and areas of risk
- Review processes and documentation, and conduct audits, to identify gaps or trends and then implement staff education and continuous quality improvement initiatives in consultation with the manager and in line with best practice guidelines, organisational policies, and relevant legislation
- Providing hands on leadership, guidance, and support
- Current AHPRA Registration with experience in quality/ aged care
- Skills in change management and cultural change processes , strong leadership skill and an ability to analyse and think critically
- Ability to identify and implement areas for improvement initiatives to increase compliance levels and client satisfaction
- Ability to plan and deliver communications that are impactful and persuasive with the intended audience
- Up to date vaccinations; & willing to submit national police check
We, at RSL Lifecare Ltd, endeavor to enrich veterans & seniors lives and create connected, supportive, and vibrant communities.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise