Full-Time Position- Work across our Hugh Cunningham Gardens Facility in Tura Beach and Albert Moore Gardens Facility in Merimbula
Eligible for ‘not for profit’ salary packaging
Reporting to the Facility Managers, you will support the managers to identify and analyse data on identified indicators and areas of risk.
You will review processes and documentation, and conduct audits, to identify gaps or trends and then implement staff education and continuous quality improvement initiatives in consultation with the manager and in line with best practice guidelines, organisational policies, and relevant legislation.
As the Quality Coordinator you will be responsible for providing hands on leadership, guidance and support.
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Current Nurse Registration with AHPRA and experience in quality management in aged care
- Skills in change management and cultural change processes and an ability to analyse and think critically
- Strong ability to identify and implement areas for improvement initiatives to increase compliance levels and client satisfaction
- The ability to plan and deliver communications that are impactful and persuasive with the intended audience
We offer you
- Position located across two sites: Hugh Cunningham Gardens in Tura Beach & Albert Moore Gardens in Merimbula
- Full-Time Position- Monday to Friday
- A supportive team environment, stable employment, ongoing training & development and the monetary benefits of working for a ‘Not for profit’ organisation.
Check out your new workplace at : https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/tura-beach-hugh-cunningham-gardens/ & https://rsllifecare.org.au/location/aged-care-homes/merimbula-albert-moore-gardens/
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
RSL Lifecare has been around for a while, actually since 1911, proudly serving the community. We are experienced, professional and provide caring support. We are seeking Respectful, Collaborative, Passionate, Imaginative, Courageous & Responsible Employees to join our organisation.
To find out more about RSL Lifecare, visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
If you think you could make a positive difference in our residents lives then apply now. We screen applications as they arrive so to avoid missing out be sure to lodge an early application.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise