Physiotherapist – Narrabeen
Your new role
RSL Lifecare Narrabeen has been providing reablement, restorative care, nursing and well-being solutions both in the community and from our residential facility for over 30 years.
As a valued member of the well-respected RSL LifeCare at Home team, you will be providing Physiotherapist services to senior citizens in both the community and a multidisciplinary focused centre.
As a Physiotherapist you will be responsible for:
- Designing, delivering and reviewing client programs and implementing individual treatment plans.
- Establishing goals in collaboration with the client.
- Liaise with the Registered Nurses, Allied Health Aides, care teams, visiting Medical Practitioners, other health care professionals.
- Monitor and re-assess client’s response to treatment, and modify treatment appropriately.
- Promote independence in activities of daily living for the clients or residents.
- Current APHRA Registration
- Current First Aid Certificate and Yearly CPR Refresher.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position and environment, ideally a mid – large sized aged care facility.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English
- Excellent clinical and assessment skills and professional documentation keeping skills
- An interest in working within a Home Care Setting
- Current NSW Drivers License, Fully Registered and Comprehensively Insured Car.
- Ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
Working with Us
We are a credible industry leader across Home Care, Retirement Living, Residential Aged Care and Veteran Services with over 3600 employees across ACT, NSW and SE QLD. RSL LifeCare is dedicated in providing our employees with support, training, education, career development, recognition, and work-life balance.
Due to significant growth of new RSL LifeCare clients requiring our support, we have a permanent part-time role available. Depending on what you are seeking, we have opportunity available that can be worked Monday to Friday.
You will be joining our passionate, caring, and supportive team.
You would proudly be joining an organisation with over 100 years of rich history in enriching veterans and seniors lives. You will be part of an authentic team that truly cares and you will naturally live and breathe the RSL LifeCare values as these are also your personal values and who you are;
- Respectful & Collaborative: You are respectful to others and instinctively collaborate in the best interest of clients, families, and the community.
- Passionate & Imaginative: You are passionate about enriching lives and enjoy thinking outside the box (and inspiring our client’s imagination).
- Courageous & Responsible: You pride yourself on always being responsible and are brave in speaking up when required to meet the specific needs of our clients.
- Permanent Full Time/Part time or casual role available to give you flexibility
- Eligible for not-for-profit salary packaging
- Well supported and will receive training and education
- Career development and progression opportunities across all of RSL LifeCare
Please select “Apply Now” attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your availability.
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
To find out more about RSL LifeCare, we invite you to visit our website at www.rsllifecare.org.au
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise