Lifestyle Co-ordinator – Kaleen
Are you a skilled professional in lifestyle management, capable of designing and implementing engaging activities and leisure pursuits for elderly residents?
Mona Tait Gardens, our 80-bed aged care home located in Kaleen ACT, is currently seeking a Lifestyle Coordinator to lead our dedicated Wellbeing and Leisure team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and monitoring various activities to ensure the health and overall well-being of our residents.
What’s in it for you:
- 15% Hike on hourly rates + 5.75% Boost from July 1, 2023
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 to maximise your take home pay
- 17.5% leave loading on paid annual leave taken
- Resources and support from the central Lifestyle and Innovation team
What are we looking for:
- Proven experience in coordinating high-quality lifestyle activities, preferably in an aged care, disability support, or community setting
- Proficiency in maintaining accurate documentation and writing concise notes
- Ability to prepare and maintain activity areas, ensuring a safe environment for residents
- Possession of a Certificate IV in Leisure and Health.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to support other members of the Lifestyle Team
- Proficiency in utilizing tablet technologies and clinical management software
- Intermediate proficiency in commonly used Microsoft applications
- Strong passion and desire to work with the elderly population
- Willing to undergo National Police Check
What your day might look like:
- Conduct thorough assessments of residents, including their life history, to inform the development of integrated care plans.
- Develop and implement programs that enhance the lives of individuals and their families through leisure, lifestyle, learning, and spiritual activities.
- Coordinate the Lifestyle team to support residents in creating a homely environment within their accommodation.
- Organize outings that enable residents to maintain communication and establish meaningful relationships within their chosen community in a safe and healthy manner.
Our commitment to diversity
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Veterans, current serving ADF personnel, their families and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.
Download a brochure
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise